The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nils Hoglander | #21 | LW

ItalianCanuck1

12 hours ago, RetroCanuck said:

Perhaps, but you also want some of these kids to come up to the NHL while they’re hot and let them get those games to improve confidence. 

Plus it’s always nice to be rewarded for your good play by being brought up

I believe the best, while in tankmode, is to let the young guns try to win AHL.

That is a much better experiance than being in NHL.

Playing against a bunch of loosers that don’t have a chance to reach NHL and wants to nail the spoiled brats that is going up next season.

Perfect training for the real playoff later.

• Vintage 1

20 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Isn't he like 1 or 2 games away from needing waivers?  Unlike Pedersen, I seem to recall reports that they sent him down in the nick of time just before he lost his waiver exclusion based on number of NHL games played.  I suspect we won't see him up again until next season, or if it's this season, at the very least once management is confident they have a spot for him in the lineup that he can capably fill.

And to think that some already believe we have bad asset management because we lost a dime a dozen Pederson to waivers.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

I remember when Hogs was at his last world juniors and took out the Russian that Hogs got suspended for..............

It seemed after that, he sort of lost that edge.................nice to see it back!

Tocchet is going to like Hogs a lot. I hope we don’t trade him. Heard on 650 a rumour the Rags were interested and would offer up Krapsoft. Yuk. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1