The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

J.T. Miller | #9 | C/W

tan

I was a big supporter of keeping JT and voiced that it was a must to keep him around to maintain the culture.

But what I have seen from him in the first 6 games reminds me of the covid season, where his level of immaturity, lack of desire, and "quitters" mentality has been overwhelming on another level. I thought he was a leader on this team, but its quite clear that he doesn't have the mental toughness or character to be a leader on this team.

Might have just re-signed an anchor of a deal with JT. I would be fine at this point moving on from him, tired of his behaviour.

10 hours ago, bigbadcanucks said:

I'll say it, in case it hasn't been said yet.

JT Miller is what L o u i E r i k s s o n was to Benning for Patrick Allvin.

Sad but true, at least LE was pretty solid defensively...

Seriously though it's about time we see Miller shunted off to the wing, he can only make stupid passes in one direction now and will have a center covering him. Should have happened much sooner.

If people are harassing JT Miller when he is playing with his little kid's at a pumpkin patch there really are no words.  His kids have nothing to do with how this club is performing.  These guys are off limits when they aren't at work.  Yell and scream all you want at games or online but leave these guys alone away from the rink.. The fanbase doesn't need to act worse than the team is playing.  First big win tonight.  Lets go.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 6:51 AM, LTC123 said:

Why didn't he just go to the puck carrier?  I don't know a lot about hockey....was he guessing on another play and guesses wrong?

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 8.43.01 AM.png

maybe he figured 3 people in the crease were enough?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stawns said:

as in the other thread, I don't buy it. 

I agree. Need to see some sort of evidence apart from “Reddit guy”, lol. Have a hard time believing anyone would have the guts to confront an elite athlete, big body, with his family, in this manner. Most people don’t have the guts.

But if true, gross.

• Upvote 1
  • There it is 1

Looked much better on the wing and even on the PK, I think he's about to turn his game around thanks to BB finally moving him around. He was positive in his post-game interview as well as opposed to a few games ago where he was all self-pitying. Maybe finally JT has woken up and come to play.

15 hours ago, RogersTowell said:

People harassing players out with their families need to just stop.

Miller needs to get cranked up and bring it.

That is all.

The story has been proven FAKE, from JT himself.

I knew it didn’t pass the smell test, yet folks just ran with it, lol.

1 hour ago, Locke Lamora said:

The story has been proven FAKE, from JT himself.

I knew it didn’t pass the smell test, yet folks just ran with it, lol.

yeah but if we're being honest, it did sound like something the asshat corner of our fanbase would do.