The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Montreal Offer Sheets Aho

Fake news 

I don't care who the source is no freaking way any team offer sheets Aho and they don't know it gets matched.   

Nonsense from supposed insider. 

No one who knows hockey believes this nonsense click bait fake news. 

• Haha 3
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Offer Boeser JB. 

Let's get this kid he's going to be a super star. 

Fake news on offersheets but if CAR willing to listen to trade offer let's trade Boeser for Aho.

I'm with you there. I love Brock, but Aho is a level above him, almost Sedin-esque in some of his play. One of the most exciting players I've ever seen.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Azzy said:

I'm with you there. I love Brock, but Aho is a level above him, almost Sedin-esque in some of his play. One of the most exciting players I've ever seen.

Aho is a level above everyone but a handful of players in the world. 

Boeser alone won't get it done but if there's a way JB can pull off a trade for him we should build a statue of JB. 

Highly doubt it. It's a pipe dream. Still fun to imagine

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, brian42 said:

Eriksson, Lind, Sutter, Demko, 2rd pick & OJ 

for

Aho 

gives us the cap space to sign Aho. Carolina needs a goalie. Only have to pay half of Eriksson’s Cap hit. 

Will never happen but would be nice to add Aho. 

Why would Carolina take Eriksson and Sutter and then 2 unproven prospects and a 2nd for Aho? That is a terrible trade for them. There is 0 chance of that ever happening. You could throw Boeser's name in there and they would still hang up the phone.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

Why would Carolina take Eriksson and Sutter and then 2 unproven prospects and a 2nd for Aho? That is a terrible trade for them. There is 0 chance of that ever happening. You could throw Boeser's name in there and they would still hang up the phone.

Like I said it would never happen but if we were to trade for Aho we would need the cap space. 

1 hour ago, brian42 said:

Eriksson, Lind, Sutter, Demko, 2rd pick & OJ 

for

Aho 

gives us the cap space to sign Aho. Carolina needs a goalie. Only have to pay half of Eriksson’s Cap hit. 

Will never happen but would be nice to add Aho. 

No deal unless they add Slavin.. 

2 hours ago, peaches5 said:

I know overhyping other teams players is a pastime on CDC but this takes the cake.

• Upvote 1