The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Montreal Offer Sheets Aho

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Hopefully this pushes Boeser's pricetag down.

First Meier at 6 mil, Kapanen and Johnsson at 3ish mil each

But damn Bergevin being ballsy.

Yep I hope so.  Boeser should be between 6-7 mill per year realistically.

Why the heck would MTL do this. 

No way CAR don't match. This is insane. Horrible move by bergevin.  

CAR matches no doubt. Then trade for Boeser but I don't think they can.....

I don't think they can trade him for a year?. Can't remember but I think there's a rule like that.. 

Edited by WHL rocks

Does this mean Aho accepted it or is it just strictly an offer Montreal has made?

Honestly, this is where I expected an Aho deal to end up. Carolina apparently offered 7 and Aho is apparently asking for 9.5. So it'd make sense for a final deal to end around the 8.5 range. Lol.

Just now, N7Nucks said:

Does this mean Aho accepted it or is it just strictly an offer Montreal has made?

Honestly, this is where I expected an Aho deal to end up. Carolina apparently offered 7 and Aho is apparently asking for 9.5. So it'd make sense for a final deal to end around the 8.5 range. Lol.

Aho signed it.

This is kind of a pointless announcement because Aho hasn't signed this offer sheet yet. It's just them announcing they offered one. It's like the canucks announcing they've sent an offer sheet to Marner for 9m. Pointless because marner isn't singing that and Aho shouldn't sign that Montreal one because it's too low. 

Just now, FireGillis said:

This is kind of a pointless announcement because Aho hasn't signed this offer sheet yet. It's just them announcing they offered one. It's like the canucks announcing they've sent an offer sheet to Marner for 9m. Pointless because marner isn't singing that and Aho shouldn't sign that Montreal one because it's too low. 

No he signed it, hence the announcement

• Upvote 3