The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you most excited about for the upcoming season?

Rate this topic

cuporbust

What are you most excited about?   

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, xereau said:

1.Elias Pettersson. Potential to be the GOAT of this franchise, and this is barely even pumping the kid's tires.

2. Quinn Hughes. I want to see just how good this kid is. Looked like he owned the ice in his debut.

3. Jacob Markstrom. Can he follow up last season's success?

4. Eriksson, can you please wake up?

fJteq0O.gif

giphy.gif

• Cheers 2

Is it really anything else but playoffs?  Some of these things are still exciting-like Q Hughes real debut and how the new kids on the block help the core, EP is always exciting to watch - and added toughness is absolutely up there too (no more Mathesons!!) .... 

TG continuing his emergence as one of the best new coaches on the scene is also an exciting side story - what can he do with a modest roster - he did well with an injury riddled lesser one the past two years...who will gain chemistry and who will fade out of the lineup?  What will happen with added troops in Utica and how will all our prospects develop - who will take steps (not sleeping on Lind)?    The culmination could very likely put us into the top three - and this is a team building towards playoff success no doubt...

• Upvote 1

Very excited to see are young guys improve from last season, Pettersson, Boser, Horvat, Demko, Virtanen,Stetcher, See Hughes for 1st full season..

See 5 new players, Myers, Miller, Ferland, Benn, Fantenberg...See Markstrom continue his great play, Pearson and Leivo ,Roussel take another step...

Must add Juolevi as he will be a key guy for this team for many years...He had 13 Pts in 18 games, avg 21 min ice time for Utica until injury last year..

So predict Juolevi, 21, 6'2  lots of skill will Start in Untica for 18-30 games and will get call up and Canuck fans will be so excited with his play.

So much to be excited about, we will be in playoff hunt and predict we will be 3rd in Pacific...

This team will be tough to play agains, Ferland running over D men opening room for Pettersson and Boser,.  The news additions will add so much to the core of team, Markstrom and Demko will be solid in net..

Go Canucks Go...

Edited by wildcam
  • Upvote 3

Like others have said, I'm excited for the season to start. I feel this is the beginning of our window to the new era. We finally have a legit opportunity of competing for a playoff spot. I'm also really excited to see which prospects take the next step forward. 

Really excited to see Hughes. I think a lot of people are underestimating the impact he's going have. We're going to see things from him that we've never seen on our blueline before.

With Miller and Ferland added to the roster, I'm also excited for Roussel to get back into the lineup. He'll provide even more pushback and energy mid-season. 

So much to be excited about!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2