The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Oilers | 7pm

Rate this topic

taskicon

24 minutes ago, aliboy said:

I would like to see Boeser play with Horvat at least some of the time, say on nights when the regular lines aren't working, honestly I'd like to see it every night as they play well together, it makes the offense more balanced.

Ferland Petterson Goldobin

Miller Horvat Boeser

That would be a really tough decision for opposing coaches. 

• Upvote 1

imo, if pearson plays with sutter, the 3rd line comes closer to a scoring line. 

that  leaves, baertschi, virtanen, leivo, goldobin, eriksson and schaller to fit on, 

winger with bo and miller; winger with sutter and pearson or winger beagle and motte + # 13th + 2 for utica.

32 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

We’ll have  to sick the Utica Comets on him after the Oilers cut him.

I really wanted Manning to pay for cross checking Jake into the boards face first. Unfortunately Jake doesn't stand up for himself and we can't expect Ferland to stand up for him unless he's flat on the ice. Especially in pre season. No point risking hurting his hands vs Ahlers.

Jake doesn't need protection. He needs to step up himself. He isn't a 19 year old kid anymore. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Relating to that play. How the frik was that only two minutes! I know its pre-season, and Hughes was quick down the tunnel. But c'mon. If we were one the NHL darling teams you think the ref would of looked into the resulting injury a little closer and made it four or five minutes. That pissed me off at the time. Glad Hughes will be ok. 

39 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I really wanted Manning to pay for cross checking Jake into the boards face first. Unfortunately Jake doesn't stand up for himself and we can't expect Ferland to stand up for him unless he's flat on the ice. Especially in pre season. No point risking hurting his hands vs Ahlers.

Jake doesn't need protection. He needs to step up himself. He isn't a 19 year old kid anymore. 

after the whistle he cross checked him back.

• Upvote 1