The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rank Cdn teams, for 2021 Div-Order

Rate this topic

Just for this season, 1- how do you see the Cdn teams finishing(reg season) in order? Despite being a wk in, it's seems a pretty tough call. 2- How many make PO's?

I'm expecting the Leaves to tragically fall & burn..here goes:

1. Cal - 103 pts

2. Van - 97 pts

3. Edm - 95 pts

4. Wpg - 92 pts

5. Laffs - 91 pts

6. Habs - 89 pts

7. Ott - 61 pts

Only the 3 western Cdn franchises make the spring dance.

Edited by Nuxfanabroad
1 & a 2
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

You're partial to 'dem handsome Frenchmen, eh Bri? Like you put our boys atop..but how can you explain Ott at 3rd?!

I put the Habs second... I really like the Habs as well.   Ottawa, I actually ranked the teams from teams I like most to teams I like least. 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

TO x

Ed x

Cal x

Win

Van x

Mon

Ott

Not sure about Edm as they alway seems to have a great start, but then crash and burn around mid season.  Maybe Neal makes the difference for them.  I like Tippett a lot too.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Not sure about Edm as they alway seems to have a great start, but then crash and burn around mid season.  Maybe Neal makes the difference for them.  I like Tippett a lot too.

One of these days, the Coilers will get their stuff together. 

If the can get a hot goalie and go on a run, the playoffs are there in this weak conference. 

Don't care about the other Canadian teams, and hope non of them ever again win the Cup.

Canucks make the playoffs in 2020 and win the Cup.

Why would a Canuck's fan want (wish for, or predict) for anything other than us Winning a Cup? 

Screw the other Canadian Teams.  (Even Winnipeg now that Big Buff isn't playing) 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, higgyfan said:

McDavid has been pretty clutch early on for them, with Ken Holland in charge I think they can be in the mix for a playoff spot. 

• Upvote 2