The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wings @ Nucks - Oct 15 2019 - 7pm PST

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Honestly just use Spotify as a DJ, 100% serious here.  Arena jams, boom done.  Aside from Metallica this has been garbage, even when they play a good song it's some crap remix.

And DJ Barron S is also holding the old goal song (Holiday) hostage. :mad:

5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Motte skates ALOT better than Schaller. And he's got better awareness. I'd give him the 'skill' edge too. 

At their best; that’s a couple of crashing/banging 4th liners who can pot 10 a season.  I’ve said it before but we sure have decent depth... and that’s without Roussel back. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, BlueDragon23 said:

Beagle has the kind of leadership that wins championships. He was a huge part of why the Caps finally won

Beagle does a lot of dirty work, plays hard minutes, and is a big body who is not easy to play against. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Meh. Granted I missed most of last game, but I was at the first game, and I'm watching again tonight (just like our first two) and I haven't seen it. I didn't even notice Schaller against LA.

Wadr saying he brings nothing when he's been a good piece to our PK is disingenuous at best. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

First time I saw Petey play (prospects game) he explained to Manny what he was going to do in the shootout.

image.png

This was Manny's reaction.  Then he went out and did it.
image.png 

remember seeing that clip a while ago, wasnt that last year?