The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs. Red Wings | October 22, 2019 @ 4:30 PST

Rate this topic

Greenman Wannabe

52 minutes ago, bree2 said:

where did you hear that?

Someone from the Canucks (I think it was Green?) said something along the lines of: a player will be moved, but they haven't told the player yet. This was right before the eastern road trip. I figured with them being in NY, one of the players would stay behind to join the Comets. Never happened. So, what are their plans for Gaudette then? Makes zero sense to have him watching the game like the rest of us. He needs to play.

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

Someone from the Canucks (I think it was Green?) said something along the lines of: a player will be moved, but they haven't told the player yet. This was right before the eastern road trip. I figured with them being in NY, one of the players would stay behind to join the Comets. Never happened. So, what are their plans for Gaudette then? Makes zero sense to have him watching the game like the rest of us. He needs to play.

That was putting fatenberg on IR I think 

Edited by BO_Scorvat
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Greenman Wannabe said:

Thank you, I was surprised there wasn't one up already and I wanted there to be one so I could follow peoples posts like I usually do, so I took it upon myself to make one lol. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, especially since I ripped off the last one from the NYR game.

sorry I had one created for today in the testbed, but something came up and I couldn't get on CDC to post it :(. I was hoping I would be able to post it this morning, but l guess ill have to try and edit it for a different game.

Edited by Roberts

24 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Why is Gaud still here and not playing, send him to the minors to play some games

Cause there is suppose to be injuries happening, what’s going on with our team. They are healthy!? :frantic:

Some huge knock on wood happening right now 

22 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

ah yes I remember that, almost seems that they might have a trade in the works for Gaudette and Loui, 

5 minutes ago, flat land fish said:

It would be pretty positive for us if Fantenberg stays in the press box!  No offence to Fantenberg 

That whole Fantenberg signing is confusing to me. Is he better than Rafferty, Teves and Sautner?  At 28, he's played with 3 NHL teams so far (88 games), and doesn't produce. I don't get it.