The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PREDICT THE SCORE CONTEST: Canucks @ Ducks November 1st 2019

Rate this topic

goalie13

17 hours ago, goalie13 said:

only other person to get the final score right.

Hey bud, not to be a douche but I also got the score right so by my calculations I should have 7 points right now. The 3 I already had plus 4 from last night (winner/score=3, over/under=1). Have a look, my unedited post is on page 3 of the Van vs LAK thread. 

Also, thanks for all you do. This is a fun little contest that requires a lot of work on your end filtering through the threads and contabulating the results. I appreciate your hard work. 

17 hours ago, goalie13 said:

Predict the winner and the score. (3pts for both, 1pt for just the winner)
Bonus question - Which team scores first? (1pt)
Bonus bonus question - Which player scores that first goal? (1pt)

Canucks 3-2, possibly in OT.

Ducks score first.

Getzlaf

Edited by CptCanuck16

5 hours ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Hey bud, not to be a douche but I also got the score right so by my calculations I should have 7 points right now. The 3 I already had plus 4 from last night (winner/score=3, over/under=1). Have a look, my unedited post is on page 3 of the Van vs LAK thread. 

Also, thanks for all you do. This is a fun little contest that requires a lot of work on your end filtering through the threads and contabulating the results. I appreciate your hard work. 

No worries.  I was tired from a 14 hour work day and missed it.  I've updated the official standings and you will see it on the leaderboard next game.

It's not the first mistake I've made and guaranteed it won't be the last.  ::D

• Cheers 1