The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

My god , for years now I scream at the TV everytime Edler plays a powerplay shift. It's like he is powerplay retarded . How the F does the coaching staff not deal with his idiocy in this regard? Sre they seriously happy with Petterson holding his d in is hands wide open while Edler punishes shin pads like an idiot ?

That's why they call him "SPECIAL ED".!

4 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

Freakin Eddie - Petey is wide open for the one-timer.   I think I'll try a wrister from the point, just for fun :mad:

Hmm.. Edler hasn't been good but I gotta state the facts.

Petey has been covered so hard all PP..

They always collapse on his side.

There is no good option to throw the puck to his side so it's clogged over on Boeser's side. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

My god , for years now I scream at the TV everytime Edler plays a powerplay shift. It's like he is powerplay retarded . How the F does the coaching staff not deal with his idiocy in this regard? Sre they seriously happy with Petterson holding his d in is hands wide open while Edler punishes shin pads like an idiot ?

You just summed up our power play of the previous 4 years.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Man I really wish Tanev had more vision in the ozone, he kinda kills plays when he does simple dump ins.  Wish he would tkae a few seconds to look for a pass

My favorite is as he chugs behind the net, and then up the boards, and then after what feels like an eternity, he just gives it to the other team in the neutral zone.