The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, BlueDragon23 said:

Frustrating game. Glad we got a point at least.  

My god the officiating was dreadful!

Dude seriously? Green does this after every single penalty and people believe him I guess. These calls  happen all the time.

we had more powerplays and at better times he only difference is green cries as does Garrett each time and it creates a victim complex for our fans.

we win refs are fine we lose they’re bad even when we have more power plays

we had two in the third by one and came out with four shots by the end that’s not the refs if anything they helped us in the third with our powerplays you have to take off the homer glasses st times and are that these calls happen everywhrte

• Wat 3

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Markstrom is the only reason this thing went to overtime. Anyone who has the idea that he cost us the game needs to slap themselves.

I don’t know about you but I’m thankful for the single. I know we outplayed them pretty good, but a game like that had all the makings of Gibson stealing it.

Witch he did lol

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Markstrom is the only reason this thing went to overtime. Anyone who has the idea that he cost us the game needs to slap themselves.

I don’t know about you but I’m thankful for the single. I know we outplayed them pretty good, but a game like that had all the makings of Gibson stealing it.

I’ve been a long time reader on these boards and as usual in these post game threads YOU de niro are right.

We had four shots and two power plays in the third down by one late in the third that’s pathetic and marky was the only reason we were in this win those highlight reel saves or rlse the game would of broke out to 3/0 at points.

gibson won the game too it was a goalie duo 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Dude seriously? Green does this after every single penalty and people believe him I guess. These calls  happen all the time.

we had more powerplays and at better times he only difference is green cries as does Garrett each time and it creates a victim complex for our fans.

we win refs are fine we lose they’re bad even when we have more power plays

we had two in the third by one and came out with four shots by the end that’s not the refs if anything they helped us in the third with our powerplays you have to take off the homer glasses st times and are that these calls happen everywhrte

What the hell does this have to do with Green or Garret?

Not excuse that our PP was awful, but that does not excuse that absolute joke of a penalty on Marky in a tie game with like 3 minutes left!:picard:

• Upvote 1

Rallied to get a point. I know I joked about it earlier, but Marky earned that for us. We all make mistakes, so dont worry about that OT play. He makes that poke check the puck goes the other way, and we praise him. 

Trap sucks, we need to find a way to use our strengths to expose it. Ducks were fortunate to have Gibson on his A-game.

Things level out, calls go our way and we soldier on. 

Let's do this

Edited by JRSJ
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Don't mind me if I don't take your word for it. We had tons of shots and not many good ones.

We kicked their teeth in?  Haha...sure pal. What a childish thing to type....:frantic:

This was not a great game for the Canucks. They couldn't finish. Lots of shots in the 1st...half of that in the 2nd....and barely any in the 3rd. No big deal....bad game for Canucks...move on and play better like they have all year. 

Don't need your silly hyperbole making crap up though.  :sadno:

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black

Unfortunate game just like some admins Sence of humor.

canucks just need the vintage tri color gloves and that game would of been a win imo

Just wondering about Canuck history but wasn’t roger Neilson a 1 off Canuck trap system coach thx god for his summer hockey program in the Middle East. = good guy

1 point = I’m happy

on to the sharks.... Im watching you always watching. Good time RNT

CFC75C78-6E98-4C4D-A36D-75394BE920FF.gif

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Upvote 1