The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

And how many trips, tug, grab and hold went uncall on the ducks? Refs were horrendous tonight

Yup, only called one when they absolutely had to for Anaheim, and getzlaf barking at the ref to give marky one for delay of game was just ludicrous 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

No wonder he sucked so bad. The guy looked like he had no wind all game and played like it too. God that's awful use of defense with one line down. Stecher is great, no idea why we hardly saw him tonight with a man down. 

But we all know Green will lean on Edler and Tanev until they break, because that's how coaches are wired. All they think about is winning tonight's game and not about how their players will be like two weeks from now.

I don't quite understand why Troy have not been getting the coach's trust.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Ben, Horvat, Myers, etc. Just not enough pack mentality yet. Petey was targeted without consequence.

Yep they should all go watch the replay of jack getting hit tonight in new jersey.... little 5ft 11 ..185lb kyle palmeri attacked the big thug who hit him....he was the closest guy

..stood up for him.... mad respect.

Wish our boys were a bit more like that.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Miller had a tough game tonight. Couldnt get things going. 

This team plays better with Ferly in the lineup. His presence does us a lot of positives and their team a lot of negatives.

Need that size back!!! If not Ferly, someone with similar skillset.

This Ducks team played cautiously dirty. It was tough to see our young forwards get slashed/ pushed around a bit during the game. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

Miller had a tough game tonight. Couldnt get things going. 

This team plays better with Ferly in the lineup. His presence does us a lot of positives and their team a lot of negatives.

Need that size back!!! If not Ferly, someone with similar skillset.

This Ducks team played cautiously dirty. It was tough to see our young forwards get slashed/ pushed around a bit during the game. 

Roussel coming back will help.

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

WHY is Jake Virtanen held to a different standard than every other player on this team?

Benched for the 3rd for ****ing WHAT?

Getting tired of the mishandling of Jake.  The kids been producing and playing well.   Nope still benched.

He probably went out last night and came hone late, hungover. Got benched as punishment. Pure speculation.. lol 

• Haha 1

Missed the game (poker night, only lost $20) watched high lites.

Is Brock ok? He blocked a shot, went down. 

Hughes, RICE tonight. I’ve twisted my ankle like that many times. Tape er up tomorrow he’ll be fine.

My biggest fear, is the wrath of the hockey gods. October was very good to us, good effort, good goaltending, maybe some lucky bounces, minimal injuries, and then BAM! November comes and, well, this game happened. Quick! someone sacrifice something in a volcano! We can’t let history repeat with a nasty November!

Jake got benched? Maybe they went out last night in downtown LA, and Jake was hungover. (That would be old school hockey)

if there’s a positive, the Sharks played tonight too.

Go. Canucks Go!!!

I believe!!

6 minutes ago, The_Cherry said:

Yup, only called one when they absolutely had to for Anaheim, and getzlaf barking at the ref to give marky one for delay of game was just ludicrous 

As much as Getzlaf and Doughty are Canadian and won us 2 gold medals, but man really can't stand their attitudes. Such whiners and I am actually really upset that they are Canadianan because their on ice behaviours are not Canadian at all.