The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 01, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

I think it depends upon the nature of the injury and the inherent risks in having him play. We aren't close enough to the facts to make any reliable proposition. The flip side is, if no in incremental injury risk, a young guy could really help the team on a back to back.

He is fine brother, just to be safe. Again we collected 3 out of 4 points this road trip, one more tomorrow. US Canucks look good in the standings, let’s be a 100% sure, and plug him in after tomorrow, :towel:  

Fly my little Orcas FLLY

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Bandwagon fans who probably only tuned in for overtime and they think the cool thing to do is bad mouth the best goalie in the NHL right now. You can tell they know very little about hockey.

Markstrom is far from the best goalie, give your damn head a shake and then take off those rose coloured glasses. He's an adequate starter, that's it. 

That gamble was a huge gaff and it potentially cost the team a point, becuase he was impatient, pure and simple.

45 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

As much as Getzlaf and Doughty are Canadian and won us 2 gold medals, but man really can't stand their attitudes. Such whiners and I am actually really upset that they are Canadianan because their on ice behaviours are not Canadian at all.

If they were Canucks, there’d be statues of them on every street. 

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Gaudette Celly said:

Thought he was quite noticeable, especially in the third.

He did play well, don't get me wrong,  just didn't stand out enough to keep Baer in the press box. Maybe I should have phrased that differently.  Lol. I think it would have been pretty hard to keep Baer from playing tomorrow anyways.  

Edited by cuporbust

We have a problem On this team and it’s travis green with one thing he does ....and you can laugh all you want but it’s the boy who cried wolf. If green acts like he does every single bloody time we get a penalty that becomes his reputation. Why does that matter? Because when a true bad call happens like boeser in the third they won’t listen because that’s his reputation and they’ll all say the same thing! That’s green again  I get that they don’t just listen to coaches when they complain but what I’m saying is they always do makeup calls and I feel they’ll be less inclined to do makeup calls if he does this every single one! Because they’ll think we’ll thats just Travis crying green again, we didn’t rip them off. But if green hit his lip or chewed him like other coaches of Canucks past then went nuts they would feel inclined to help us with a makeup call, all benefits us in the end.

travis green looking like the refs just totally screwed his team over literally every single time a penalty is called. It’s getting old. It was old two years ago, 

so he thinks every single time the Canucks get a penalty it’s a travesty of injustice? Did you notice John Garrett also NEVER says a thing when the other team gets penalized, we had way more opporunities and the difference is Gibson. I get cheech is our guy but it would be better if both of them didn’t complain literally every time and then say nothing every time it goes the other way.

i just think it’s far too easy to get caught up in the whole California reffing ci Doris year when we got more advtanages tonight.

look all iM saying is I don’t like having a coach who does this every penalty every single one....honestly 

im not worried cause we’re doing good but we have zero ROW wins vs playoff teams from last year, we have one win over a playoff team the champs, came via shootout which is an old tie. So we as fans need to keep things in perspective.

weve started 6-3-1 in 7 of the last 11 seasons. We’re not far off from

thst.

i thin for the first time since 2013 this group has hope we should get ahead of ourselves.....I don’t think Myers played well fumbling the puck, being an Awful anchor we missed Hughes.

marky played great outside the end move but what do you do. It’s 3 on 3 it’s all a gamble.

now we get a playoff team

from last year tommorow and they’re off too a bad start hope that goes in our favour.

we need to jump on them and get out PP going, it’s going to miss a lot with Hughes out if he is

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Now would be a good time to give the officials their drug test.

Of course. The second we lose it’s the refs and not the fact they gave us more power plays, including two in the last period did you watch the game? Refer to my post right above about green and why this is bad for us.