The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Oilers, November 30, 2019 -- B2B Part 1 Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

2 hours ago, GritGrinder said:

You must not have checked before you posted this...the Canucks are 10th in the conference after last nights games and could drop a couple of more spots if they don't get some points against the Oilers this weekend.

We are 2 points from third in the division, 1 point behind san hosers for the wildcard and they have a game in hand. It’s all tight currently, still 56 games to play 

51D00A1E-F688-4474-9C2F-76B261F93573.png

29 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

This is a horrible idea. What has Eriksson done to deserve second line minutes? What does this say to the young guys on the team? If you coast and float out there, you’ll get second line minutes? 

I hope to be proven wrong but this line makes Green look like a rank amateur. 

I’m okay with it.

I see this as more of a demotion to players like Pearson and Leivo who need to step their game up.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

All I'll say is Jake better get a longer look in the top six then loui tonight!

Loui's not been used in a top 6 role. Its a shutdown role with Bo as our #1 shutdown center right now.

Assuming Green wants to focus on shutting down McJesus  and Dryscle with this line.

If Sutter or Beagle was in , Loui would probably be on one of those lines shutting down their top 2 guys.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptKirk888 said:

We are 2 points from third in the division, 1 point behind san hosers for the wildcard and they have a game in hand. It’s all tight currently, still 56 games to play 

51D00A1E-F688-4474-9C2F-76B261F93573.png

That's still in my original season starting expectations.  I figured that they would be in a wildcard spot or 3rd in the division. 

Although, admittedly, I didn't think EDM and ARI would be taking up the top 2 spots.  :lol:

• Cheers 2