The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Habs @ Canucks Dec. 17 7:00 PM Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

-DLC-

9 hours ago, EdgarM said:

My early Xmas wish?

- A FULL 60 MINUTE EFFORT by the WHOLE TEAM.

- Consistent effort of finishing checks, especially by the Leadership Group.

- Playing Virtanen in the Top 6 for longer then a few shifts or period.

- Doing the same with Boes on Bo's line.

- Not go in "PK Mode" while defending in the D zone, Please. GCG! :canucks:

I think you have captured exactly what a LOT of us are thinking lately.  Well written. "PK mode" -- should be copyrighted lol. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“To be honest, I hate that. There’s too much red jerseys here. It pisses me off the way they come in our building, and feel like it’s their home. It’s our home. Get the hell outta here.” - Roussel on the atmosphere in the building when the Canadiens come to town 

Oh my god I fricken love Rooster!!! One of the best additions to our team. We need that kind of swagger around here. So much respect that he came out and said that. Hell yeah! :metal:

• Upvote 1

My early Xmas wish?

- A FULL 60 MINUTE EFFORT by the WHOLE TEAM.

- Consistent effort of finishing checks, especially by the Leadership Group.

- Playing Virtanen in the Top 6 for longer then a few shifts or period.

- Doing the same with Boes on Bo's line.

- Not go in "PK Mode" while defending in the D zone, Please. GCG! :canucks:

Amen Brother, couldn't have said it better myself

5 minutes ago, gameburn said:

I think you have captured exactly what a LOT of us are thinking lately.  Well written. "PK mode" -- should be copyrighted lol. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Oh my god I fricken love Rooster!!! One of the best additions to our team. We need that kind of swagger around here. So much respect that he came out and said that. Hell yeah! :metal:

And he's French! I love it. Roussel is so old school, the way he seems to act, gets into scuffles to get his team going, plays with reckless abandon and passion. I really want to see Bo come out and be the captain. Take the bull by the horns and lead this team. Some nights I barely notice him. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

I liked our game in the beginning of the season when everybody finished their checks and we outworked the other team the right way. 

And Motte - Beagle - Schaller was often the best line on the ice, notwithstanding the 6-40-9 production

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

He hates the media because they are calling him on his lack of a system and success 

maybe he should actually focus on winning and the media won’t be the issue 

also .... news flash... while he is still a coach (which won’t be for much longer) the media is a fact of life and part of the job. Pretty sure he knew that in advance 

Sure

23 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't know if you understand how to motivate others.  

Why do you bother?

Doesn't sound like you're having much fun with this.  Which is supposed to be the point?

Anyhow, going to shut down now because there's a game on tonight that HASN'T been played yet and, well, I like to wait and see....

Losing is not fun 

is it for you?

2 hours ago, riffraff said:

They all play fortnerd together so how can they hate?

Hey... the players are not stupid...they know that the refs regularly slant games so why be a total dik head to other players when for the most part it makes little difference. Just have fun and collect the paycheque. 

Edited by spur1