The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

1 minute ago, Rounoush said:

This game is already frustrating the hell outta me. Every single dude needs to step it up.

I road raged all the way down 99 to get here on time for this...I wish the team had some intensity.  Not seeing much yet.

• Haha 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

Not a Green hater but I don't get the reasoning for the move either.

AG's line was not working with Boeser and it picks up when Jake is on the line, so I guess that was the reason, and I see the temptation, but Petey's line was rolling with Jake on it and should not have been messed with. 

Boeser is a 4 mil/season player.  

I don't know if it's his back, his wrist, conditioning or his confidence, but he's not playing well at all this year. 

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Virtanen was producing consistently when he was given a chance in the top-six. Now he is pointless in four straight game while playing in the bottom-six.

Let's not forget Jake was producing well on the third line before hand.  That's why he got moved up in the first place

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

That's my problem with this team. they must see what we're seeing as well but there's no response.

Petey gets crosschecked and Hughes was getting run at as well, where is our guys returning the favour?  

then we have a coach who refuses to dress any size and toughness against our divisional rivals for some reason. 

The Canucks have been soft for years. You’re a fool if you think dressing Mac is gonna make any difference than the way the team plays. It stems from the top and trickles down.