The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bess done?

Rate this topic

Alflives

4 minutes ago, Yung1 said:

dude it's a broken rib. idk how you expect the training staff to prevent that. suggestions?

Injuries are going to happen, it's the teams response to said injuries with timelines that don't add up that worries me.  Ever since Benning said he'd be more involved in the medical staff there have been some curious cases of 'wtf you guys doing?'  

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

Injuries are going to happen, it's the teams response to said injuries with timelines that don't add up that worries me.  Ever since Benning said he'd be more involved in the medical staff there have been some curious cases of 'wtf you guys doing?'  

JB did good keeping the BB injury on the downlow. You don’t want that info going around when you’re trying to acquire another player! Well done JB

• Upvote 2

Just now, Devron44 said:

JB did good keeping the BB injury on the downlow. You don’t want that info going around when you’re trying to acquire another player! Well done JB

Yup.... same type of situation with the Wuhan virus I suppose... but now everyone knows!!

7 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

That may be, but there can't be a coincidence that every single year this team is completely decimated by injuries throughout the line up. Look up the stats for man games lost, VAN is always at the top. There has to be more to it then just "bad luck". 

we've actually been relatively healthy this year.

With that said, the reason we have so many injuries year after year is geography. There's no getting around the fact that we have the most travel of any team in the league. constant plane rides really tax the body. 

your blame game is annoying.

• Thanks 1

So... my initial thought was.... Toffoli in to help out Horvat and Pearson but now more like to replace Boeser's production!!

Z-Mac and Motte can effectively replace Ferland.....

what's missing?? more scoring help!!! So.... looks like JB is on the phone now to acquire Simmonds!!! Make it happen Trader Joe!!!

7 minutes ago, Yung1 said:

we've actually been relatively healthy this year.

With that said, the reason we have so many injuries year after year is geography. There's no getting around the fact that we have the most travel of any team in the league. constant plane rides really tax the body. 

your blame game is annoying.

Tough travel plus lack of roster depth in past seasons had players being played into the ground.

It's no coincidence that our improved depth this season gave much needed relief to players like Tanev and Edler to maintain health.

Canucks are almost dead average in man games lost this season.

• Cheers 1