The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Leafs Feb 29 2020 - 4:00 Pacific - HNIC - Leap Year Edition

Rate this topic

xereau

5 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Don't speak for Burr.

Burr just has more class than to dwell on something so meaningless in his career.  Ron tried but got proven wrong then ate some crow to try to back pedal.  He deserves every bit of it.

I don't dwell there either, but less Ron is the best Ron for me.

I see... I guess Burr was lying? Not sure what you want here Deb. Yah, Ron ate crow, made amends and then said nothing but glowing things about Burr ever since including on his jersey retirement night. Can people not make mistakes and learn from them? Honestly, your celebrity crush on Burr is kinda cringe worthy.

3 minutes ago, Deets said:

I see... I guess Burr was lying? Not sure what you want here Deb. Yah, Ron ate crow, made amends and then said nothing but glowing things about Burr ever since including on his jersey retirement night. Can people not make mistakes and learn from them? Honestly, your celebrity crush on Burr is kinda cringe worthy.

GDT....moving on now....

(and yours on Ron is probably even more so?)

I love EP but he needs to be better. Too many missed nets and fanned shots lately. Doesn’t appear to be much jump in his step either. He’s such a good player I’m sure he’ll elevate his play eventually, he’s also just a 2nd year player 

Edited by whcanuck