The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Leafs Feb 29 2020 - 4:00 Pacific - HNIC - Leap Year Edition

Rate this topic

xereau

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Just do a legends take. Bring in a Different HoF player every other week. 

As long as they don't bring in Messier during a Canucks game, that'd be fine.  Given Sportsnet keeps sticking us with Randorf, I don't trust them not to do that.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya that's what I am hoping. I love him its just hard to watch when he struggles or goes through slumps. Especially since its happening at the same time as last year. I hope he gets there in a few. As he gets stronger.

Big thing with Petey is his weight. If he gets 10-15 pounds stronger he’s gonna be a lot more harder to play against. 

176 is way too light for someone 6’2’’

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

He's gutless...was with Don, too  Shaking his head but saying...nothing?

He's a fence sitter....he didn't admit anything re Burr...he tried to board the bandwagon when he realized he was wrong and he wanted to join the cool kids.  So he's wishy washy.  Go with the flow...only I wish he would go.  I can't stand him.

That's what being in the media is like today, Deb. If you don't go with the flow, you end up like Grapes. It's a hard job TBH. He has to try and please everyone. Obviously, from some of your responses that's an impossible task.

Just now, spur1 said:

Oh yes he does. 

Yup. Sorry but Ron's half as apology "I'm sorry if anyone took it the wrong way" just wasn't good enough.  Too late now at any rate. He's good at his job, a consumate professional. But he's never going in my good books

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Big thing with Petey is his weight. If he gets 10-15 pounds stronger he’s gonna be a lot more harder to play against. 

176 is way too light for someone 6’2’’

Seemed to do just fine against Matthews on the boards earlier. 

• Cheers 1