The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Guillaume Brisebois, Jalen Chatfield; reassign Justin Bailey

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

15 minutes ago, Gäz said:

Hughes skates so incredibly well. The way he gets around guys so smoothly makes my jaw drop at least once or twice a game.

Love to see Huggy Bear partnered with s mean cuss like Pronger was.  Touch Hugs and get stomped.  

• Cheers 2

Myers and Hughes both day-to-day, let's just hope they're ready to go for Arizona...

Surprised Rafferty's not getting a chance but that's probably because of his physical and defensive play. The coaches are very good at informing Green who's more NHL-ready and despite his flashy numbers, I doubt Rafferty has filled out enough and can defend well in enough/battle along the boards against big strong NHLers.

Good practice if in the playoffs already.

Except the game will be against a team not in the playoffs and not nearly as good as one.

That's even if either play. It was an EMERGENCY call up wasn't it? Ahhh, the flu! The "they are hitting me too much" flu.:lol::lol::lol: Just kidding.

If these guys play then the team will go into a lock down playoff type structure, a 1 - 2 - 2 forecheck with a ton of dump ins'

5 hours ago, Squamfan said:

what about borgan rafferty? He is probably a judd bracket pick and that's why Benning wont call him up. 

Benning signed him, maybe you watch too much tv with a sensationalist comment like that...

• Haha 3