The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Columbus March 8 (We were so excited about playing Columbus no one made a GDT thread edition)

Rate this topic

CaptKirk888

25 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Just needs to work on his rebound control a bit. He’s giving up some pretty juicy ones at times.

Other than that his battle level and his athleticism is very high. More of the minor details that I’m sure he’s working on with Clarke. You can only really work those kinks out by playing though.

His fundamentals seem sound. A lot is just a lack of consistency. Basically I don't think he's used to the load, and the skill he faces. This is another tier he has to get used to.

As others have pointed out Markstrom used to be the same way. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'll never cheer for Calgary or Edmonton no matter what, so easy choice for me.

What about when they (Calgary v Edmonton) play each other?  I cheer against the home team.  

Edited by Alflives
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bree2 said:

Boeser, has been skating for a few weeks and he was cleared for practise, he himself says he will be back soon. you can't hold a player back if he is ready to play 

Jeff Paterson

@patersonjeff

·

2h

#Canucks Boeser says he always felt he'd be back before end of regular season. Has been skating on his own for a while, but today was first day with group & contact. Says he's close

Where? If he was on the ice anywhere around Vancouver or any Canadian market he would have been noticed. Maybe in Minnesota he won't.

Even then he was hesitant about how long ago he started skating, like a week ago on his own. He didn't have a quick answer for "how long have you been skating?" He will not be significant for a while.

• Wat 1

2 minutes ago, Lazurus said:

Where? If he was on the ice anywhere around Vancouver or any Canadian market he would have been noticed. Maybe in Minnesota he won't.

Even then he was hesitant about how long ago he started skating, like a week ago on his own. He didn't have a quick answer for "how long have you been skating?" He will not be significant for a while.

Hoping he got to go home and spend some time with his family.

• Like 1