The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Edmonton Oiler's Colby Cave dies

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, lmm said:

I don't understand your anger.

You said he had an aortic blot clot burst 7 years earlier and then say it sucked.

What difference does cause of death on the certificate make when he had 7 extra years?

'Garbage small town doctors' you say? How about Drs with inferior equipment?

You seem to ask for a lot.

i assume it was a aortic blood clot and yes  there should be people on duty in hospitals at night but not crappy small towns and families deserve to know how some one died  instead of no cause of death on death certificate  ass hat 

14 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

i assume it was a aortic blood clot and yes  there should be people on duty in hospitals at night but not crappy small towns and families deserve to know how some one died  instead of no cause of death on death certificate  ass hat 

you got 7 extra years and not a shred of gratitude.

but that's OK, call me ass hat

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Monty said:

What... this is so tragic.

I thought they kept him in a coma for his brain to heal. How did he die? I'm really sad about this even though I don't know him at all. I'd never even heard of Colby Cave tbh. I'm legit bummed out. I feel so sorry for his family.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:15 PM, canuktravella said:

ya u are  moron 

So anyway, Cave was airlifted to a hospital in Toronto. I assume he was given the best doctors. So what does your case have to do with Cave's?

Edited by Dazzle

Wow...same length of time as my Dad, same time of year. And Cave was an athlete. Way too damn young. Condolences to his young wife and family, and friends. 

I hope they are able to figure out what triggered this and help others in the future. 

April 2, 2005. Geez 15 years already?

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Like 1

On 4/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, canuktravella said:

sorry for what happened to your pop. The death rate from AAAs is very very high, even if it happened outside of VGH the mortality rate is as high as 95%. But you're right our smaller towns are under served. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2