The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 7th, 2020 | 7:45pm PT, SNP | SCQ Game #4

Rate this topic

Roberts

9 minutes ago, Darius said:

First time in my whole life I get to watch a Canucks playoff game on my birthday.  Prob will never get to say that again... what a gift! Keeping a throttle on the drinks to make it through the game! 

Get slammered

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Go down Steveston Highway. Head to Save On at Ironwood. Go to Danny's Wun Tun a few doors down. You won't be disappointed. 

So many people have told me that....see it all the time, but never remember at the right time.  Done deal...next time Danny's is it!

Also:  Crisis averted.   Had JUST left Dad's (he gave me the salmon)...came home, cooked/ate dinner.  Phone rang....Dad.  "My TV's not working".  Devoted Daughter (Me):  "What do you mean not working...what's wrong?".  After explaining to me and then me trying to help him remotely and him just not getting it, I hopped in the car to fly down to his place.  Right.  Need gas...forgot.  OK, gas stop.  (Thank God it's a late game start).

Go "fix" Dad's TV (by switching the input that he'd inadvertently hit) from video to cable.

Whew.  All is well.  Back in time.

Oilers are out?   They better NOT get ALaF

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

What's everyone eating/drinking?

I just got fresh from the boat gorgeous salmon...oven baked it with some smoked seasoning, s & p, fresh garlic and lemon.  New potatoes and Chilliwack corn.  

Girlie peach cider.

So nervous....but it's a great thing to be hockey nervous again.  Nothing better.

Ice coffee & junk food from Family Mart. Of course it's merely lunch time here now...

• Haha 1

OMG This Laffy 1st pick is so troubling too me.

Frickin Edmonton has a chance, it looks like Leafs do too in about 20mins.

Rangers i hate but if they won the Lotto it maybe good for Hockey. Big Market with big star players helps the TV deals.

the worst thing that could happen is Laffy going to a small pointless market like Edmonton or Winterpeg. Thats just opinion tho.

anywho 

Go Canucks Go

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Cheers 1

Watching Draisaitl and Nurse's presser after their game is painful. lol Nurse looks like he just lost his dog. I really wonder how long McDavid will remain in EDM. 

Is Stalock playing tonight? It's a back-to-back, and his confidence maybe wavering from last game.  

30 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

Neither am I... my money is on Rangers to get it somehow :huh: cough cough Bettman 

Whichever one of the 8 get him, you know these boards are going to reverberate with "the fix is in" anyway