The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Panthers to part ways with GM Dale Tallon

Rate this topic

Fla needs a change from the top down. I feel for that team being stuck in that market. No external pressure to play better by the fans. Please just move them to Houston or Quebec so they can get a real fanbase. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Fla needs a change from the top down. I feel for that team being stuck in that market. No external pressure to play better by the fans. Please just move them to Houston or Quebec so they can get a real fanbase. 

Would love hartford to get another shot with a team but doubt that’s happening with the issue that would have to be overcome regarding arena etc 

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, HKSR said:

If we didn't have a great GM in JB already, I'd love to have Tallon be the GM of the Canucks.

Great GM...RFLMAO

Dumbo is the lowest IQd, least competent GM in all of sport.

I can't even stand  listening to the man speak.

Has a couple good draft picks in 6 yrs( which by most reports...weren't even his)..

He has been a COMPLETE disaster in every other facet of running a hockey club.

(FA signings,trades, contracts. rule compliance...you name it. He is apparently a joke league wide)

Not only has he sucked as a GM...he has run off every competent person in the organization.

The ONLY people who feel to the contrary are the posters on this forum.

Edited by costanza7
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 13

Just now, khay said:

Move to Quebec city. How many years before they learn? One team in Florida is more than enough.

The market is not large enough to have 2 teams in Quebec.  It would cost Montreal fans and corporate revenue.

• Haha 1

Convinced ownership that if they threw millions of dollars at the biggest profile goalie and coach, they’d have a winner. Instead they’re losing more money than ever.

Remember when he traded Reilly Smith and Marchessault to protect Petrovic? Or when he screwed up all the RFA offers in Chicago? How did this tool still have a job? :lol:

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Mike Keenan, Dave Nonis, Hal Laycoe, Jack Gordon all say hi.  We’re starting to see Benning vision come to fruition.  Gillis had success yes, but he left the cupboards absolutely empty.  

Were surrendering high 2nd round picks for Vey, Baer and Gudbranson part of this "Benning vision" ?

6M x 6 ! for Erix

If anyone in here disagrees with him being an absolute JOKE as a GM..

List EVERY move he has made as GM and grade them 1-10.

The avg grade would be WELL below 4, even if being generous

Edited by costanza7
  • Haha 1