The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 14th, 2020 | 3:30pm PT, SNP | R1G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

2 minutes ago, Dekey Pete said:

I hope that penalty against beagle doesn't change the way they play.  I'd rather him sit in the box after defending a teammate than skate away and do nothing.  A team that has each others back has the heart to come back after a goal like that.

Beagle did the right thing, refs are just &^@#ing retarded 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Googlie said:

They did - starting game 1 next season

We got burned by that call earlier this season too.  Can't remember which team it was against but it was a big controversy. 

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Yeah settling down our game will go along way. They have only scored in this game on a PP. They are struggling 5 on 5 from our forechecking. We have to keep it up

Right? And the Blues picked up a massive amount of momentum in the 2nd, they're going to be fired up in the 3rd and I don't want the game entirely in Marky's hads.

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Hey, I don't mind the complaining about a blatant call, but people are complaining about the Jake penalty and all the other little hooks and things that get called both ways.  

It's time to let go of that mentality. 

its all part of the game!!!

4 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Just when it looked like the NHL might bury it's bush league act - back it is in full force. 

They're sporting a COVID bush now. 

So much they could've done but missed out on. Man. Just think of all the soft penalties and non-calls they didnt get to whistle in those last 20 games.

It's make up time!

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Hey, I don't mind the complaining about a blatant call, but people are complaining about the Jake penalty and all the other little hooks and things that get called both ways.  

It's time to let go of that mentality. 

hell even Rod Brindamour got fined for bringng up the issue.

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Here's the thing:  image isn't everything.

Reputation?  What about that of the league?  They have to start caring about their horrible yet earned reputation.  Funny that it's not just "this" team screaming about it.  But we should change?  So we "look good"?  No.

How about change the game to something fair and even?  You don't tell those doing it right to change...you focus on what's wrong.

I don't give a rat's.....behind....what others think of me.  Whiney?   Have you watched Binnington at all?  

We're not whiny...we're pissed.

Bottom line is the officials are trying to even up the series somehow and it’s brutal.... but I still think we win this game vs the blues and stripes to take series lead 2-0. Let’s Gooooooo!!!!

:towel: