The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 17th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G4

Rate this topic

Roberts

3 hours ago, Roberts said:

My GDT win streak lasted from January 2nd, 2019, to August 16th, 2020. The first win was against the Ottawa when Pettersson scored in overtime to get his first career hat trick.

Still no regulation losses!

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, UKNuck96 said:

I’m an absolute sucker NUFC for football and Canucks for hockey I really didn’t pick the teams for easy rides 

:lol: 

No you must be  sucker for punishment... 

MUFC for football.... so yesterday weren't the best of days...  But at least we can now concentrate on the hockey :)

1 minute ago, spook007 said:

:lol: 

No you must be  sucker for punishment... 

MUFC for football.... so yesterday weren't the best of days...  But at least we can now concentrate on the hockey :)

Indeed - the only silverware I’ve ever seen a team I support lift was the panthers 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

Can I get everyones thoughts on my GDT's? Specifically the formatting and the actual threads themselves. Always looking to improve.

I like em. Clean, simple, and to the point.

Maybe add some important information as the day progresses. For example twitter links of Tarasenko and Steen being day-to-day.

I like how you dont overload it with GIFs that take 30 seconds to load though.

Plus your win% is high!

:canucks:

• Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Toffoli in, Virtanen/Eriksson out.... plsssssssssssssss....

and Benn was very consistent last night!! I swear Myers coughed up the puck more frequently than he did...

but myers has a scary presence at almost 7 ft tall compared to benn at 6 ft 2 

• Thanks 1

Just now, spook007 said:

Do like your fans though.... NUFC fans are very loyal... Good luck next season except when you play us :)

Tbh after the takeover saga I’m done with football for a bit. There is only so much Mike Ashley you can deal with and I’ve pretty much reached that point. 

• Like 1

Just now, UKNuck96 said:

Tbh after the takeover saga I’m done with football for a bit. There is only so much Mike Ashley you can deal with and I’ve pretty much reached that point. 

Yes it hasn't been an easy ride for you lot... you deserve better.

Chin up amigo, Canucks might just put a smile on your face again. Howay the lads :towel:

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1