The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues game 5 | Aug. 19, 2020, 7:30pm | Series tied 2-2

Rate this topic

cuporbust

This team has been a treat to watch but reality is they just don’t have the jam yet to beat a team like the Blues. I really thought they could get it done but the lack of defensive depth is showing. Boeser has been a huge disappointment as well. 

17 minutes ago, CanuckCup2022 said:

tramykin is a 7th d man. He won't do much.

Podz..maybe in about three years.

You're crazy. Tryamkin would immediately be our 2nd best Dman unless you only look at offensive production

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

He has to be dealing with something. He hasn't looked himself since his back injury. Sucks he tried to hip check 

I think so too, he just hasn't been the same players for the last two years.  

Unless something drastic changes, I don't see how we can extend him at 7.5 mil/year in two years, because that's what his qualifying offer will have to be.  His agent might've priced him out of Vancouver through that deal. 

1 minute ago, spook007 said:

Now take some numbers...

Run ROR and Schwartz... 

Enough of being nice boys...

canucks have no tough players to do this...i would luv it but canucks continue to be weak

heavy guys like horvat, miller, boeser, pearson, benn, etc continue to fail to throw hard hits or cross check hard on the arms of other players like most other teams seem to do... as a fan that is very disheartening

marky was not good enough tonight.

this game is already over

• Haha 1