The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Ahhhhhh, it's almost here!!!!!

And how ridiculous...THIS made me cry.  I'm hopeless.

Yes, this bunch looks like winners, will own NHL soon.

For  tonight's game- they should not have any pressure, just get out there and give 120% 

8 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

how much was it?

You know what, I wanted the Honda one. Had my eye on it for a while. But then started researching online looking at different ones ..this one was 500 watts more and couple hundreds dollars cheaper.  Great quality and suoer quiet plus light to carry around.....   so i picked this one.  Ordered it on Amazon.. 

I bought it about 3 years ago. I can't remeber exactly but I wanna say just over 1 thousand dollars. Not exactly sure.. been a while.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Won't run the neighbourhood. Only the essentials. Like fridge tv Wi-Fi the cpl of lights in living room etc. 

@Googlie is welcome to borrow it if it comes to game 7.. pick it up and drop it off the next day .. no problem 

There ya go @Googlie that’s why I signed up to be a part of these boards... solid people :towel:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Won't run the neighbourhood. Only the essentials. Like fridge tv Wi-Fi the cpl of lights in living room etc. 

@Googlie is welcome to borrow it if it comes to game 7.. pick it up and drop it off the next day .. no problem 

Thanks. - will see what transpires.  A lot will depend on timing - my golf club is an option, although they shut down at 9:30 (and BCHydro might respond with another rescheduling if it does go to game 7.  I am sure I won't be the only one complaining judging by the cheers I hear from neighbors when we score)

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

I am hoping Edler is in a “mood” tonight after his incident......I love it when he’s in a mood ;)

Edler hasn't laid down one of his big hits yet.... that would be nice to see tonight. When he gets it right he really can rock someone. 

• Cheers 1