The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Blues game 6. Canucks lead 3-2. 6:45pm!

Rate this topic

You Mad Bro?

1 minute ago, appleboy said:

Lets hope the Canucks don't spend the last period defending.  Take it to them. You your foot on their throat. Don't sit back and depend on Marky.

That's a recipe  for injuries. We don't need to sit back and block a thousand shots.

Exactly. Won't get injured if you're not the one defending 99/100 times. 

Just now, tomhunter8 said:

I waited an excruciating 50 years for my Blues to win the Cup and I'll be able to go to the grave knowing they finally did it.  However, the Canucks deserve to win this series and since the Blues are out I'm 100% rooting for the Canucks to win the 2020 Stanley Cup!  The Vancouver Canucks are a class organization that deserves to be champions.

classy post bud.  

1 minute ago, tomhunter8 said:

I waited an excruciating 50 years for my Blues to win the Cup and I'll be able to go to the grave knowing they finally did it.  However, the Canucks deserve to win this series and since the Blues are out I'm 100% rooting for the Canucks to win the 2020 Stanley Cup!  The Vancouver Canucks are a class organization that deserves to be champions.

Cheers!

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Sutter with 2 more assists - and +2 tonight. 

The 3rd and 4th lines have owned St Louis this series - enabled our young stars to deliver the knock outs.

Bozak being out really hurts them tonight too.