The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 01, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

It’s kind of sad but Sutherland did not suck as much as usual which gave us a chance 

Demko was amazing 

Boeser haters take note , he was great tonight 

EP, Miller, Edler, Myers all solid 

Demko was chatting up the refs tonight... maybe he chilled the jerk out. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

We had to hear "I'm Still Standing" at least once in an Elimination game right?

So proud of the boys, absolute dominance by Vegas for 40 minutes, but they stayed in it, answered the 1st goal immediately, got the lead, and both goals were absolute beauties.

Demko had a magnificent game, I'd have no problems if he gets the net the next 2 games. Not a knock against Markstrom, I just think maybe him being a new face for Vegas may just work to his advantage, maybe they'll get frustrated by him and not have an answer.

Funny, felt way better watching this game than the last one, even when they had the lead I was anxious that game, felt way better watching them defy all the odds in a game where they were getting peppered.

Anyway, love this team, love this result, glad we get to enjoy this feeling for longer! I feel like I never see the Canucks win this type of horribly outshot game, so it's an amazing feeling. GO CANUCKS!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

It’s kind of sad but Sutherland did not suck as much as usual which gave us a chance 

Demko was amazing 

Boeser haters take note , he was great tonight 

EP, Miller, Edler, Myers all solid 

The fact that is Kelly’s good, says it all. 

Great team effort tonight. From top to bottom, everyone worked hard. Demko stole the show and had a stellar postseason debut. He kept the team in it and within reach. The lotto line was great. Boeser looked great out there and was buzzing all night. Same goes for Petey and Miller. Overall, it was a gutsy effort and a well deserved win. Hope the boys keep it going! GCG!

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1