The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 01, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-2

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Thanks Juice. That's what I was saying, when people were like Vancouver is getting really out played, look at the shots.. and i said most the shots haven't been too dangerous. The shots make it look worse than it is. That 2nd was pretty rough but 1st was even and I thought we maybe out played in the 3rd. Or def looked pretty good up til the last 3 min but thats normal when a team is down and pulls the goalie. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, KoreanHockeyFan said:

Soooooo.........we're going to expose Markstrom in the expansion draft right? 

:ph34r:

Of course, we resign Marky and Marky probably will  ask NMC on his contract.  If there's no NMC on his contract, maybe we'll protect Demko.  I am ok with losing Marky to free agent and keep others and don't miss a beat.

1 minute ago, Brock Botanen said:

I think it was 3-1, but men whatever. WE WON! .. well Demko won, we played bad outside of the 3rd and lucky to win this 1. Demko showing all the doubters his true potential is the icing on the cake for the already promising post season. Let's shock the hockey world and complete this comeback!

Still want to keep Marky over Demko in the expansion? :bigblush:

There will come a day yall will see Tryamkin is legit as well I promise

Will we have to order to KHL tv package? Lol. Pipe dream. 

Demko was impressive.  It was very nice to see Boeser wake up. He had a solid game.

The Canucks are playing without a lot of confidence. Vegas checks so closely and it has our boys a bit rattled. It is up to the coaching staff to find a way around it. I think we need to move the puck a lot quicker. We seem to be trying too many long plays that aren't on target. We are allowing turnover after turnover. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2