The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

Wow a game 7 ...I didn't think they would have made this far after game 4.....but some puck luck and timely offense and OUTSTANDING goal tending by Demko....

Now I am not totally sold on this allow shots from non high danger areas....cause Demer is only human and back to backs are tough no matter how much sleep you get....

and if Vegas are allowed to continue shooting it will only be a matter of time before the Dam will burst ...

The Nucks will have to be better tonight in getting pucks out against the Knights relentless forecheck and play more in their zone....and another 5 man D unit will be required....

But what a ride this has been.....so Hockey Gods what will it be tonight.....Go CANUCKS Go!!! :towel:  

Our PP has to be better tonight. I felt like knights had more dangerous chances on the pk than our PP. If there's ever a night for Newell to make some adjustments and get better looks on the pp, it's tonight. I think special teams will be the difference tonight. 

Edited by CanucksJay

1 minute ago, canuckspride said:

At first, we weren't even in the playoffs. Then we beat Minnesota in the qualifier and faced off against a team we weren't supposed to beat. Now we are 1 win away from the Western Conference championship round. Who knew eh?

So it's one of Petey, or Huggy Bear, or Markstrom or Demko for the Conn Smythe.  Or maybe Horvat or Miller.  Nice problem to have!