The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

I have to say, that had to be the worst performance In a game 7 I have seen in years.  At least the Canucks don’t have a cap problem anymore.  Marky not as critical as before, Tofoli is history, there is 11-12 million saved.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

Sorry what?

Game 7 of the Western Conference Semi Finals.

Not bad I say. Not bad.

ya but this series was embarassing to watch.. the canucks were manhandled the entire series.. and demko gave them every chance to win this game even had a 5min powerplay and the team no showed lol.. this series easily coulda been 4-1 if demko didn't stand on his head every single game and to think people actually thought the canucks were a legit cup contender.. vegas was literally just toying with us the entire series even though the series ended up 4-3.. you'd think the series was close.. but really it wasn't even close

• Wat 1

Just now, Pete M said:

Vegas was definitely the better coached team, they were all over us.

They were more desperate...they remember how last year went.

Big egos and that drove them.  Our guys were tentative...first time there.  They'll learn from it.

Coaching wasn't really a factor.  Their coach's game plan was to get Reaves to goon...how'd that turn out?  If we'd capitalized, not so good.  We just failed to.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

you can blame travis all you want but the players didn't show up, plenty of opportinites to win, boeser and toffoli had an empty net miss/save, we coulda won that. 

What's his job then, if not to have his team prepared?

Captain Bo,...had little to add to the closing efforts. Still proud of the boys. Wish they had more to give.  Demko only had just 1 go by him in an epic game 7. 985 play-off save percentage is insane, Stellar performance!

Sorry - don’t want to see Vegas win the 2020 Cup.  Team-controversy hasn’t captured my heart. I’m rooting for the over-all winner to come from the East. 

Edited by viking mama