The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, -Moose said:

If he plays well this game he will be in tomorrow and against the Flames. When we return home and JT is good to go; if Jake has played consistently well, Green might be forced to move Nils or Pearson down/out

If Jake plays really well, I’d move Pearson down and make the third him Guad and Rooster.. doesn’t take away from the second at all, so long as Jake performing. The third also remains a steady chip in offensively line too, also a fair bit better defensively. The question is can Jake put score Pearson..? I think he can but that’s just my opinion. Either way stoked for Jake tonight and the whole team! 

• Like 1

Hey ref… get off your knees! you’re blowing the game!

Even Ray Charles wouldn’t have missed that call.

Hey Ref, I think I’ve got your cell phone here… it says you have a bunch of missed calls!

Hey Ref! Next time buy dinner before you screw us!

one more eye and that ref would be a cyclops.

Hey, ref! You’re missing a helluva game!

Hey ref, Dvorski called. He wants his cataracts back.
Refereeing tonight brought to you by the American Society for the Blind.

hey ref are you pregnant?!?! cuz you just missed 2 periods!

Sorry, just practicing.

• Haha 3
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

OMG Leafs tied it up.  Does that mean our game'll be canceled so they can talk about until midnight?

Instead of play by play we'll get to hear them rank the haircuts of all the Leafs players in Honor of their amazing comeback

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

If Jake plays really well, I’d move Pearson down and make the third him Guad and Rooster.. doesn’t take away from the second at all, so long as Jake performing. The third also remains a steady chip in offensively line too, also a fair bit better defensively. The question is can Jake put score Pearson..? I think he can but that’s just my opinion. Either way stoked for Jake tonight and the whole team! 

I agree with Pearson on the third line, could help Gaudette defensively. With Pearson and Bo's chemistry though, I don't see Green doing it

• Vintage 1

22 minutes ago, gizmo2337 said:

So, who scores the first goal of this season for the Canucks?
I'll go with Jake.  Get ready to chug! :towel:

I will go with Horvat.

22 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I ain't messing around...hockey's back.  Salad was first...now it's strip loin with cremini mushrooms and fresh garlic sauteed in butter.  Someone gave me a bottle of red wine at Christmas...high time that gets opened too!

90 minutes more.....

image.png

It looks delicious, Deb.

9 minutes ago, NeilColville said:

Soooooo what’s this I see about Loui on the roster ? 

I think everyone is having the “Wat” reaction.

• Like 1
  • Wat 4

13 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Ya unfortunately that's part of the learning cure here.  The guy who was exposed to someone who might have had it has to sit out 2 weeks.  He's gonna miss about 7 games . Benn gets to return 7 days after testing negative as long as his tests remain negative.  Learning curve here for sure about how to play in this world of rules.

Guys should not be living at someone else's house.  Kinda obvious given we are all living with these same rules.

Source?