The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | January 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHLN, SNP, TSN5, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

11 minutes ago, Wayne Glensky said:

I think after COVID the GMs will be a bit more pragmatic with their signings. Every GM dishes out $&!#e contracts in order to fill in empty slots. I can see there being no more 5-6 year contracts for bottom 6 guys. The only players getting these hefty deals are going to be top 6, top 3 players. Even top 6 2nd line guys I don’t think will be getting term. 

That's only natural. When economies plummet/tank, each & every gig becomes temporary.

40 minutes ago, apollo said:

PREACH! Absolutely love it. I'm sure the boys are muting the trolls.

Sure Greener might not have the most impressive resume but he seems to really know what to say... He's got A LOT out of this group before, we must believe that he can do it again. Calling for him to be fired so early is nonsense

The great AV didn't have a great resume either but we promoted from within and it just worked out... this is exactly the same. If AV could get us to a cup final, then so can Travis!

In all fairness, AV had 3 years head coaching experience with Montreal before we hired him for the Moose, then promoted him

3 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Is anyone feeling good/confident heading into this game?   
I could sure use some positive Canucks vibes, because I’m running low.   

I don’t have anything to tell me they are about to turn it around yet.  
Have we hit the bottom yet?   

I'm high on confidence for this game. I think we have a 60 min game tonight and pot4-5 goals. 

• Like 1