The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | January 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHLN, SNP, TSN5, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

All fanbases are toxic. It was only last season Flames fans wanted to trade Gaudreau and Monahan. Leafs fans had that phase of hating on Marner. Also there fans literally wore paper bags on there heads to games. Edmonton been hating on there team depth, defence and GM for the past 10 years and still doing it.

Welcome to sports.

Hmm and interesting - taught all the dysfunctional fans are on this side but good to know that the whole NHL fanbase are the same.  

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

They'll never have a promising future if they have defense anywhere in the same ballpark as this. Doesn't matter how good their forwards turn out to be. 

(3) 1st rounders and (3) 2nd rounders in the last draft.  With their ridiculously low cap hit for the next season, they will likely have many chances to pick up more 1st and 2nd rounders.  Their future looks like lots of cap space and a solid bunch of up and coming prospects, which is an enviable place to be in the NHL. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I have to watch on center ice package on Shaw and its the guy who does world juniors. One of the best just can't remember his damn name right now. Also does CFL games (or did anyways). 

Edit: Chris Cuthbert! I remembered! 

Chris Cuthbert is awesome, but the best hockey announcer in my opinion is Gord Miller.  He’s the guy that does the majority of the worlds juniors games, but besides that we don’t hear him much cause he does NBC games instead which sucks.  I’m really gonna miss Cuthbert for CFL games though.  He’s second to none for calling football.  Also I think the guy you’re talking about is Gord Miller cause Cuthbert works for Sportsnet now.

Edited by Rindiculous

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

There aren't many foundational coaches in the NHL, that's for sure.

Sutter, I've said it since day one, guy has game and every successful team has a guy like him. Bottom of the lineup foundation.

Go Canucks go