The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

This joker is talking like this is new.  They've been brutally irresponsible defensively all year. 

"All year" = a dozen games

We've inserted some new pieces (some new to the game altogether) and taken out some long term key players.   Give them a bit of time to adjust...especially newcomers like Jalen and OJ.  (I'm not sold on Schmidt yet).

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

What does it matter that you "watched Gretzky"?

LOL

Armchairing's easier than playing 12 NHL games in 20 days...some of which were back to backs and on the road. 

You're sugar coating Bennett because we don't need "a saviour"....."a guy".  We need a team that can figure out how to effectively defend (despite being tired) so that the mistakes aren't glaring and costing us huge turnovers/goals  As well as "slow the game down" (as stated by someone who also obviously watches hockey too).

I laugh at people who have "THE" solution when, really, it's a little more complicated than a boy named Sam.

We need a guy who throws hands.. we need a 3C.. desperately 

Bennett checks the box imho

Edited by WHL rocks

3 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

This joker is talking like this is new.  They've been brutally irresponsible defensively all year. 

Yeah and we’re just lucky Ottawa couldn’t make us pay.

My only question is, where did that performance against Winnipeg come from?

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

"All year" = a dozen games

We've inserted some new pieces (some new to the game altogether) and taken out some long term key players.   Give them a bit of time to adjust...especially newcomers like Jalen and OJ.  (I'm not sold on Schmidt yet).

You are on a roll with the logical and reasonable comments , well done