The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

I'm not an NHL coach but I wonder about this.  Toffoli leaves the team. He plays a 3 game set against us and nobody lays a glove on him and he gets what 7 points?

Now he's rolling.  He's even killing penalties against us.  And yet Green doesn't have anybody drill the guy with a shoulder to the sturnum?

Cmon there's 50 years of history that tells us put the body on a guy who is feeling it and embarassing your team.

Why hasn't hat happened?

Cause the NHL is a no hit league now.

Edited by J-23
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nux4lyfe said:

If we were not going to have any faith in our Rookie Dman, We might as well have drafted Tkatuck.

Put Juolevi in for....   Quinn?  Schmidt?  

Benn and Chatfield have played well.  

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I went to Toronto to watch Gretzky  last game in Canada 

I know hockey. ..

You are definitely suger coating it..

We need a 3C .. JB Should be on phone. . Trade JV  for Bennett. . 

What does it matter that you "watched Gretzky"?

LOL

Armchairing's easier than playing 12 NHL games in 20 days...some of which were back to backs and on the road. 

You're sugar coating Bennett because we don't need "a saviour"....."a guy".  We need a team that can figure out how to effectively defend (despite being tired) so that the mistakes aren't glaring and costing us huge turnovers/goals  As well as "slow the game down" (as stated by someone who also obviously watches hockey too).

I laugh at people who have "THE" solution when, really, it's a little more complicated than a boy named Sam.

• Cheers 1