The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TSN 1040 has been eliminated

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

16 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Been done with sports radio in this city for awhile.

The washed up Toronto hacks we get in this market make it almost unbearable at times. You can tell they all relish in the team doing poorly.

Unfortunately Andrew Walker is still working cause he is on SN airways. That guy should just hop on a play back to TO, why be a sports radio in Vancouver when you are a clear TO homer...

What I can say is, I am sad to see Don Taylor off the air, but I am doing back flips that that big nosed, annoying voiced Sekeres is gone!!

• Cheers 3

Fuuuuuu now there's only 650 left. It's one thing to lay some guys off, it's another to wipe multiple stations off. But if course 1050 will probably stay unscathed. Hopefully someone local can bring them back as Team again. What a history just destroyed here 

28 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Wow.

While I quit listening some time ago, I do not like seeing people lose their jobs like this. 

i hope we can get a radio station that takes sports reporting and sports talk seriously - make it more educational, interviews, etc and less about fake debates, etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Can't believe it. Was listening to the show when this happened.

So many times H&B got me through my morning. Just gutted, this doesn't feel like reality.

And the way they did it too was just gross.

F Bell

I always found H & B entertaining in the morning, will be missed. 

• Like 4