The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Mo Grit said:

Feels like Aqua told 'em play 'the guys I pay the big bucks to play'

Him pulling strings just turned the rest of the season further south.

Travis not helping his resume with Loui's inclusion tonight.

The opposite of what we need in this, the latest make-or-break battle.

The Aqua thing plays directly in the hands of the Trumplike GM Benning. 

Benning don't wany to loose face in public. That means he will blame others for his mistakes. 

So his paid goons on this site(and don't come with the blue eyed answer that a GM today don't try to influence every thing they can) lift the Aqua as responsible for Benning hiring Loui, Meyers and so on... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Rous has not played well for a very long time now, I have no idea why he is still a regular in the line up. Loui, well that is just dumb no matter how you look at it. 

Loui's heart left the Canucks long time ago so I don't know why Green keeps putting him back in.

And It's not Roussel should be racking up points or anything like that. He's simply doing nothing on the ice that helps his team win: Not skating, not hitting, and certainly not agitating anyone anymore. He does take penalties here and there though.

• Cheers 2

Leaving Green swinging in the breeze with no extension has had an impact imo. They should have gassed him or extended before the season.

Green is playing a short bench too often for this compressed schedule with lots of back to backs. But coaching for and extension means playing those he

trusts defensively. He seemed oblivious to the tired look of this team on the long road trip.