The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

Our last 2 games we played better than what we saw prior. Last 2 games were normal losses and not a 60 minute stomping. 

Offence is due for 3+ goal game. I just hope the team D can hold up and hopefully the goalies can bail us out a bit. 

I just want to know how winning feels in February. 

21 hours ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Watching this Boston game really emphasises how soft our team plays.  Its like we are coached not to make physical contact.  As for standing up for eachother,  Boston still has their identity intact in that regard.  Take on one, take on everyone. Our team is embarrassing.

Influence of the Sedins alive and well in that regard. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, billabong said:

Sooooo uhhhh....we gonna win tonight or what? 

Waiting for someone to step up and grab this team by the throat and take charge...show me something boys! 

Hope not!   More games they loose, faster thr suits are sent packing!!!

5 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Well if the Hockey Gods are willing to gift the Sens a win today, then the Nucks can only hope for the same. Cause given their current FUNK....that is the only way they will win this game.3-1 Lames....losing strreak to 6

Hockey gods only allocate one mercy win per night 

Now I don't normally drink in excess but after the last 6 games it's time to switch it up for some luck and sanity. So good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight . Not gonna be many coherent thoughts coming from me the rest of the way. Go Canucks Go!!!!

9 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I think Bo learned a little toooooooo much from Henrik.

I agree. Other than that one time Cap'n Bo dropped the gloves with Nurse I can't recall Him stepping up physically for his teammates.

That's one of my biggest disappointments with his captaincy 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, AllWeatherFan said:

I agree. Other than that one time Cap'n Bo dropped the gloves with Nurse I can't recall Him stepping up physically for his teammates.

That's one of my biggest disappointments with his captaincy 

Same. He rarely ever steps up for his teammates at all. Even though he’s built like a bull. 

• Cheers 4

36 minutes ago, ohmy said:

Now I don't normally drink in excess but after the last 6 games it's time to switch it up for some luck and sanity. So good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight . Not gonna be many coherent thoughts coming from me the rest of the way. Go Canucks Go!!!!

I usually drink in excess but I am on antibiotics and was told to drink in moderation....I'm thinking 6 beers and 3 whiskys? I dunno?

Edited by Chris12345
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ohmy said:

Cheers to that. Wisers white label was on sale so I think I'm gonna go hard. 1 down grafhflathlapvor to go

• Cheers 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Same. He rarely ever steps up for his teammates at all. Even though he’s built like a bull. 

Physical tools are all there. Maybe that's where Virtanen gets it from...

Clearly I'm still in a bad mood from last game. Just embracing it now

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

I usually drink in excess but I am on anti boditics and was told to drink in moderation....I'm thinking 6 beers and 3 whiskys? I dunno?

You should be good if they say you can drink. I drank on antibiotics that said DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL and threw up so hard I burst a blood vessel in my eye

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Cheers to that. Wisers white label was on sale so I think I'm gonna go hard. 1 down grafhflathlapvor to go

Haha it's on. I sprung for a bottle of Bumbu Rum and I'm not stopping until it's empty.

• Cheers 1