The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

I joked last game that Green would bench after Mac game out flying and hit every Flame in site

.... so he benches Mac

once again put in Loui to try and keep Calgary from running up the score too much 

Just like Willie. Limit the damage so he can say “close game” 

on ice accountability at its best under Green 

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Wow.  Take out MacEwen, who at least tries, and play Eriksson, who is worse than useless and is scared to break a sweat, let alone stand up for a teammate.  What kind of message does this send to the team when Eriksson's laziness is rewarded?

JB in charge and taking the wheel.....

tenor.gif?itemid=4094143

• Haha 1

Just now, 73 Percent said:

What's big mac ever done to show hes an nhler. I'm not advocating LE in the lineup but it's not like MacEwen has done anything ever.

He skates ? He throws his weight around?  What has Loui done to earn a spot in the line up. Riddle me that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

What's big mac ever done to show hes an nhler. I'm not advocating LE in the lineup but it's not like MacEwen has done anything ever.

He's at least willing to play the body and put in an honest effort.  At what point during LE"s tenure here has he indicated he even wants to be an NHLer?

• Cheers 1

With all games divisional, it isn't improbable to climb out of this hole.  

I'm still watching because they have underperformed. This isn't the chaput/megna roster. If they play closer to their potential, they should be much more competitive. Last two games they were better with excellent 40 mins. Lacking confidence in the third. Some unlucky bounces too. 

Now is year of the Ox (last game was still year of the rat), the luck will change. 

Just now, Wayne Glensky said:

He skates ? He throws his weight around?  What has Loui done to earn a spot in the line up. Riddle me that. 

Skates to no where doing nothing. Throws meaningless hits. I've het to see him use his body other than to get a tic in the hit column.

Loui has done nothing to earn a spot in the lineup. But neither has zack. He isnt any more of an nhler than LE imo.