The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 21, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Kind of crazy to think that Honey Badger is only 34 years old (almost 35). He's almost the same age as Edler and is younger than Eriksson and Beagle. He could probably still slot into our lineup.

I feel that if we'd retained him as a Canuck there's a chance he'd still be playing tbh

Never seemed to fit as a Shark 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

I'd like to see Jayce, hopefully we're able to get him in and see what he's got at some point 

But yeah, I'm certainly open to bringing Sutter back at a more reasonable number

Seems that way a lot of the time 

Sutter's got the game I think some Nucks fans would like Gaudette to have, obviously there's quite an age gap but they're definitely different players 

It's unfortunate he's been hurt so much as a Canuck, some of it is likely related to how he's deployed, but yeah he's usually contributing one way or another in the lineup 

And def, looking good so far 

Wouldn't surprise me, that seems to run in the family too 

Perhaps instead of signing a contract to play, JB should see if he would be interested in joining the Comets staff ?

3 minutes ago, Canucksince99 said:

The ex players are a lot more entertaining to watch. More stories, funnier jokes, actual rivalries. Just like bieksa saying all that stuff about playing with the flames 

Well said, instead of the usual hearsays or etc, we get from our local media....

JUST HOCKEY TALK !

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Upvote 1