The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 25, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, viking mama said:

LOL. Ya it sounded like he had to think way too hard to find words or formulate sentences, there. Helmet too tight? That  head ring looked like it would be staying there & leaving a mark for hours. 

This whole time I thought a helmet ring was slang for a circumcision scar... 

Huh. 

How exactly do you know what his helmet ring looks like?! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

The power play is way too static. Must be hilarious to opposing coaches when they deploy the exact same every time and don't move their feet at all. 

Also, Murph, we don't give a flying &^@# what opposing team players have to say. Stop interviewing them. 

Isn't this the Edmonton feed as well?  Usually Center Ice gives a choice of home or away feeds, but Tuesday and today I have just one

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I think they should use the rush every PP. Go straight to the net, 200 feet. Crash and burn. And then, if it works out, get the rebound and set up.

there's plenty of crashing and burning....getting the rebound and setting up is the part that we don't do so well.

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

they definitely need to use Brock more.  Hughes shoots more than Boeser ffs. That first year shot he had from there can't just disappear.

I'll never stop saying it, show me another team that doesn't use their best shooter as a shooter on the PP.