The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

I was lucky enough to get to a game in Vancouver for the first time ever last year. Naturally it had to be the Sedin's jersey retirement night.  Was the best experience at a hockey game ive had in my entire life.  

Seeing your favorite team in their own barn is a thrill I never knew I was missing. 

20200212_195821.jpg

Wow you had great seats if that is your photo !! 

Just now, Chicken. said:

Wow you had great seats if that is your photo !! 

It is indeed my photo. I was so shocked the seats were available and I had to grab them. And then I lost my mind when they showed up right behind me!

I spent a whirlwind of like 36 hours in Vancouver. Flew in the day of the game. Flew out the next morning. 

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Based on the lines in the morning skate, Michealis is in tonight.

nice like him alot, dont need to score to do well

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Or a citrusy beer like Kronenbourg 1667.

Thats that good stuff. 

Blanc man

Sent from the heavens 

20 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

I was lucky enough to get to a game in Vancouver for the first time ever last year. Naturally it had to be the Sedin's jersey retirement night.  Was the best experience at a hockey game ive had in my entire life.  

Seeing your favorite team in their own barn is a thrill I never knew I was missing. 

20200212_195821.jpg

wow Man you were soooo lucky.....

16 minutes ago, x00x said:

NO OJ for u, he on the taxi squad now

isnt he on squad but as an extra in the presser like Big Mac ect?, if we waived him he'd get picked up pretty fast.

Proof of vaccination and proper distancing let the fans back into the games. No booze or food. Start at 20% and work up from there. 

• Hydration 2
22 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Blanc man

Sent from the heavens 

This one pub in Ridge called the Witch does a mix of apple summersby and Kronenbourg blanc. I could drink them endlessly. 

• Hydration 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS