The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | March 10, 2021 | 8 p.m. PT | SNP, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

16 hours ago, -Moose said:

1215-2

Damn we're good

We are about to witness the team reborn from the ashes, going 20-4-3 in the next 27 games to make it an overall 32-19-5 record to make the playoffs as a 4th seed and knock out the Leafs in the first round and whoever comes out of the 2nd round to make the Conference final.

Edited by ruilin96

25 minutes ago, RecklessReilly said:

You know it is possible Petey could get hurt and it not be a dirty play by other team.

it’s hockey

A friend told me he thought it happened when Petey broke his stick on an attempted slapshot on a powerplay -  hyperextended his shoulder or his elbow.  Said he saw him wincing as he got up from the ice and went for a new stick.  He was recording it, and is looking for the incident.  Made it worse by playing the next game 

Edited by Googlie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Googlie said:

A friend told me he thought it happened when Petey broke his stick on an attempted slapshot on a powerplay -  hyperextended his shoulder or his elbow.  Said he saw him wincing as he got up from the ice and went for a new stick.  He was recording it, and is looking for the incident.  Made it worse by playing the next game 

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not intentional but he better make it part of his arsenal now lol

• Cheers 1

Hope Gaudette gets a bit more of a chance with Horvat, it wasn't just the great goal he scored last game but I thought the two guys generated some nice chances, a great shot from the slot from Gaudette as well. Play out the Virtanen experiment again for the first period or so but if we start trailing again and need a booster, Gaudette's a great option.

Let's hope we can break Price a bit easier this time around, it's a matter of which goalie will snap first. I doubt we'll see another goaltending duel like the last game but hopefully another tight defensive effort from us will prove to Montreal that we're a different team this time around.

Lot's can still happen, especially if we win these pivotal games.

3-2 Canucks hopefully in regulation.

3 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Hope Gaudette gets a bit more of a chance with Horvat, it wasn't just the great goal he scored last game but I thought the two guys generated some nice chances, a great shot from the slot from Gaudette as well. Play out the Virtanen experiment again for the first period or so but if we start trailing again and need a booster, Gaudette's a great option.

Let's hope we can break Price a bit easier this time around, it's a matter of which goalie will snap first. I doubt we'll see another goaltending duel like the last game but hopefully another tight defensive effort from us will prove to Montreal that we're a different team this time around.

Lot's can still happen, especially if we win these pivotal games.

3-2 Canucks hopefully in regulation.

The last game Mac played he got a couple of shifts on Bo's line and Jake got pushed down to the 4th line.  That line looked great with Mac on it I might add.  From that point on Jake went on a tear.  Next game 2 goals, etc.  Now he seems to be slipping again.  How do you keep this guy motivated ?

26 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I blame the stick!