The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | March 17, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, -Moose said:

Another undeserved win

This coaching staff is so &^@#ing frustrating

outshot by 3, definitely undeserved. ottawa normally gets 31.8 on net, we played so bad they got 0.2 more than normal. and the canucks got -1.5 than normal, how pathetic.

• Haha 3

Just now, Me_ said:

Canucks have won 6 of theirs last 7 regardless.

So if  your business is making money, do you keep employing the guy who keeps making everyone's job harder despite being given numerous opportunities to improve?  No one with a functioning brain would consider Baumer and Brown fit to coach at any level; gross incompetence to the degree these two idiots exhibit on a nightly basis is not acceptable and grounds for immediate termination regardless of organizational results.

• Upvote 1

Demko is nuts. The fact we know hes a playoff performer as well is such a bright spot. How is he a first year starter and this good already.... Like what the fudge. 
And he still is going to get better before he hits his prime years as well??? 

I don't want to wear him out but if he plays and wins friday.... and he wants to be in saturday... i'd give him the net.

It's really close to make or break part of the season. We need the points. A week off is coming up. Just ride him till then if we keep winning. 

• Cheers 1