Kiel Murchison #79
KM79.jpg
Games ’20-21 32 31
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 63 / 9 64 / 17
Career Games (Reg/PO) 1154 / 61 570 / 34
First NHL Game 10/11/02 1/21/13
Birthplace Ottawa, ON Cloverdale, BC
  • Huggy Bear 1

Wouldn't surprise me if the boys rally from here on in and go on a Cinderella playoff run. It's not guaranteed it happens, but I don't mind our chances given our group of stallions. 

Hockey is a game of bounces though... So if it doesn't happen, I'm gonna be patient with Jim's process. I'm not gonna be an irrational spoiled brat yelling for a GMs firing because I had faster rebuilds playing NHL on my Xbox :picard:

Demmer 5x5... This should permanently put an end to all the trolls that say he can't sign contracts. He's learned from past mistakes and is shinning now. 

Long live the king! Long live sir Jim Benning! 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the boys rally from here on in and go on a Cinderella playoff run. It's not guaranteed it happens, but I don't mind our chances given our group of stallions. 

Hockey is a game of bounces though... So if it doesn't happen, I'm gonna be patient with Jim's process. I'm not gonna be an irrational spoiled brat yelling for a GMs firing because I had faster rebuilds playing NHL on my Xbox :picard:

Demmer 5x5... This should permanently put an end to all the trolls that say he can't sign contracts. He's learned from past mistakes and is shinning now. 

Long live the king! Long live sir Jim Benning! 

Bo's contract is pretty good.

25 minutes ago, xereau said:

Guessing Brock numbers for both. 5.5 x 3 each, though I would give Quinn 8x8 because this entire roster should be built around him.

22 minutes ago, longsuffering said:

Even with worst plus/minus in league? just asking.

I was going to say I would personally give a long term deal to Petey as he seems to be a more all around player. I'd be hesitant to dole it out for Hughes until he hopefully proves the defensive side of his game will round out.

4 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

I was going to say I would personally give a long term deal to Petey as he seems to be a more all around player. I'd be hesitant to dole it out for Hughes until he hopefully proves the defensive side of his game will round out.

His +/- is more reflective of the absolute dogcrap defensive zone system Dumbgardener and Green deploy. Zero pressure "system". Get in front of the puck but don't dare take the man "system". If you don't have a perfect lane out give the other team the puck so we can try to get it back to get a perfect lane out "system".

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, xereau said:

I had to have my older basset put down today (got a puppy in Jan 16th because I knew this was coming).

RIP Beau :mellow:. She was the best dog I've ever had, she was incredibly smart for a breed which is supposed to not be.

She knew hundreds of words, talked back, and was generally the coolest of dogs, ever.

&^@# cancer man.

My condolences, xereau

• Cheers 1