The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 20, 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 hours ago, SNuck said:

How the hell do you miss a team meeting in this environment? 

You get room service which would include a variety of adult beverages and possibly other items.

You forget to turn on your alarm clock.

You're sliding into third....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gurn said:

Here is Patrick Johnston insinuating Travis is a liar.

Stay classy media.

In all fairness,  Green said Zack "was a little banged up after last game ..."

His "last game" was a month ago!!!!!

Went on to say he was satisfied with the 4 wingers he had playing, that Zack had to show him something.

So it was a coach's decision 

PJ was right to call him out on that.  At times Green can be too cute for his own credibility

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Devron44 said:

There’s 3 Rookies in that line up and a couple sophomores. Lind Just started playing center this year? Maybe coach wants a to see him have a couple more practices?

Virtanen is ready to return.  To play Lind they would need to use one of their 4 regular recalls.  They can’t use emergency recall once they have 12 roster Fs available to play.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AV's Coin said:

found this little gem for last win against TO

I wish Donnie and Dhali would have a regular post game show.  Oh well, can't have everything.

I thought this clip package Donnie did a play-by-play on was way too condensed. Just the goals, none of the play before that to allow Donnie to build the description, rushed him too much.

• Upvote 1

I don't get why they needed to interview Edler as pre-game when he isn't even playing? The suspension is behind us, and the questioning served nothing more than to rub it in some more. Not sure what the process is to pick these pre-game interviews? 

Why not interview someone that is actually playing tonight and keep the questions in a lighter/positive mood? It sure would be nice to see a shift away from some of these cringe worthy interview questions sometimes. Don't tell me negativity sells, I love the insider blogs and all the other stuff much more than the negative garbage.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mll said:

Virtanen is ready to return.  To play Lind they would need to use one of their 4 regular recalls.  They can’t use emergency recall once they have 12 roster Fs available to play.  

Frankly I've seen enough of Virtanen this season. Rather see what our prospects that have more potential can deliver. 

:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, mll said:

I like you. You know your stuff. 

Somehow it will be Greens fault for not playing him though 

• Haha 1